GLENN PAGE BL 795 INDIGO KNIT SLIM FIT JEANS
JACK&JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE
- Stonewashed for a classic look
- Indigo Knit fabric is surprisingly comfortable
- Natural worn in look created manually by hand
- Discreet fades are highlighted by 3D shaping
- The model is wearing a size 31/34 and is 187 cm tall
- JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE
Indigo Knit is a special fabric that combines the superb comfort of knitted sweatwear with the authentic indigo look of denim. In a pair of Indigo Knits, you’ll look sharp. But you’ll also feel just as comfortable as you do in a pair of sweatpants.
Hand scraping is a manual finishing process used to recreate natural wear and tear. It’s one of the most difficult treatments, and the quality of the result depends on the skills and attention to detail of the individual craftsman. That’s why we only work with the best.
Stonewashing is a laundry process that is exactly what it says: washing with stones. Pumice stones are added to the laundry machine. The rough surface of the stones bashes the denim, which wears off the indigo dye. The treatment makes the jeans soft and gives them a naturally washed-down look.
- 89% Cotton, 10% Polyester, 1% Elastane
Machine wash at max 40°C under gentle wash programme
Do not bleach
Tumble dry on low heat settings
Low temp. iron. Highest temp. 100°C
Dry clean (no trichloroethylene)
- Article Number: 12133071